With access to a wide range of life insurance providers, let us help protect your family’s financial future with life insurance.
- Term Life Insurance
- Term Life Insurance provides coverage for a set term (1-30 years). Your beneficiary will receive the policy’s death benefit should you pass away during the term. Some policies are renewable at the end of the term.
- Permanent Life Insurance
- Permanent Life Insurance offers protection for your entire life as long as you pay the premium. There are several types of permanent life insurances available:
- Whole Life Insurance has a fixed premium for the length of the policy. The death benefit and cash value are predetermined and guaranteed.
- Indexed Universal Life Insurance (IUL) allows you to make premium payments at any time and any amount as long as the policy expenses and cost of the coverage are met. The cash value grows according to the interest rate, which may vary over time.
- Variable Life Insurance allows you to pay a fixed premium for the life of the entire policy. The death benefit and cash value will fluctuate depending on the performance of investments in your cash value account.
- Life Insurance based retirement solutions enhance your traditional retirement assets with tax-free income in retirement with a death benefit.
Check the background of this Investment Professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
First Metro Bank Financial Services is a division of First Metro Bank. Securities offered through Concourse Financial Group Securities, Inc. (CFGS), Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Concourse Financial Group Advisors, a DBA for CFGS, a Registered Investment Advisor. Concourse Financial Group Securities is independent of First Metro Bank and First Metro Bank Financial Services.
NOT FDIC INSURED | NOT BANK GUARANTEED | MAY LOSE VALUE | NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY | NOT A BANK DEPOSIT
Please be advised that presently Kenneth Davis holds a Series 7 and 66 licenses. For residents of other states in which registration is not held, proper licenses and registrations must be obtained by representatives before proceeding further. No part of this communication should be construed as an offer to sell any security or provide investment advice or recommendation. Securities offered through Concourse Financial Group Securities, Inc. will fluctuate in value and are subject to investment risks including possible loss of principal.
Links to third-party web sites are provided as they may be of interest to our website visitors for convenience. First Metro Bank does not endorse nor are we responsible for the content of the third-party links. Concourse Financial Group Securities, Inc. makes no representation to the accurateness of information provided at these sites. Also, please be aware that the security and privacy policies of these sites may be different than those of First Metro Bank; therefore, read third-party privacy and security policies closely. First Metro Bank will not be responsible for any loss, damage to equipment, or incompatibility between the third party website and any Web browser, operating system, or devise used or operated by a user.
For a copy of CFGS's Form CRS please visit https://www.concoursefinancial.com/investor-disclosures