It’s always a good idea to save. Whether it’s for a down payment or a little pick-me-up, we make it simple.
- Competitive Interest
- Digital Banking1
- Save up for any long or short-term goal
- Earn competitive interest
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance requirements to maintain
- 6 free withdrawals per month; $2 fee for withdrawals in excess thereafter1
- Digital banking services2, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Web statements
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Where Friends Become Family!
The First Metro Bank family would not be complete without our First Friends. In 1990, the First Friends Account was established to combine banking, traveling, friendship, and memory-making all into one.
First Friends enjoy amazing trips across the country, day trips with exciting sightseeing opportunities and entertainment, plus one-of-a-kind local events! Karen Johnson, First Friends Coordinator, is the face behind it all: preparing across country trips, theatre events, luncheons, and exquisite one-day outings to keep our First Friends eager for the next destination.
“Every aspect of the First Metro Bank family is experienced when you are a First Friend – valued relationships, first-class service, and employees who treasure the opportunity to serve you. As a First Friend, whether traveling by land, sea, or air, you will create lifetime memories and develop friends who become family.”
Meet Your Neighbor, Karen Johnson
First Friends Coordinator
2022 First Friends Trips & Events
Contact Karen Johnson at 256-314-1636 or [email protected] to sign up for any trip or event.
October 25: Spooktacular Bingo & Costume Contest
- A night filled with bingo, door prizes, and a costume contest
- The Mane Room in downtown Florence - 6:00 p.m.
- $20 per person
- Payment Deadline: October 14
November 8: Pop-Up SURPRISE Day Trip (Night Out in Nashville)
- Grand Ole Opry featuring an all-new backstage tour
- Dinner at Paula Dean's Family Kitchen
- $225 per person
- Payment Deadline: October 4
December 1-2: Overnight Christmas Mystery Trip - SOLD OUT
- A two-day mystery trip filled with holiday fun
- Single $549 | Double $469 | Triple $439 | Quad $425
- Payment Deadline: October 28
- $25 non-refundable deposit due with reservation
December 13: Holiday Celebration
- Delicious lunch & fine entertainment to celebrate the holiday season
- Marriott Shoals Conference Center
- $20 per person
- Payment Deadline: December 5
All accounts are subject to approval. Restrictions and limitations apply.
1Other miscellaneous fees may apply. See our Schedule of Fees for more information.
2Carrier rates may apply.