Manage your First Metro Bank debit card(s) through the My Mobile Money App!
My Mobile Money is an app that allows you to take control and monitor debit card activity easily from your mobile device. With My Mobile Money, you have the ability to establish notifications that alert you while protecting your debit card from fraudulent activity. If your debit card is misplaced, simply use the app to turn your card “off” in which transactions will be denied. Once your debit card is found, simply turn your card back “on” to begin utilizing your card for debit card purchases.
To begin using My Mobile Money, visit the Apple App or Google Play store and search for the app, “My Mobile Money Access.” Download the app to your phone and follow these simple steps:
- Open the app and have your debit card handy
- Click the “Sign up free” button
- Enter your debit card number
- To verify your identity, enter your name, CVV (three-digit security code on the back of your card), and your zip code
- Enter your email address and create a username and password. (You may use your email address as your username.)
- Enter your full name
After following these steps, you are ready to use My Mobile Money!
Through My Mobile Money, you have the option to receive customized alerts to keep you up-to-date with your debit card activity. You may receive notifications regarding:
- Locations (cities, regions, or countries where your debit card is being used)
- Merchant Types (example: if your debit card is being used at a grocery store, gas station, etc…)
- Transaction Types (In-store, eCommerce, Mail/Phone order, Auto Pay, ATM, etc…)
- Spend Limits (set threshold amounts for your debit card)
Take control of your First Metro Bank debit card today!
For questions regarding the My Mobile Money app, please contact our Electronic Banking Department at 256-386-0600.