Metro Business Investment Account
- $1,000 deposit required to open
- $12 service charge - may be avoided by maintaining a $1,000 minimum daily balance*
- Unlimited transactions
- Free Commercial Online Access
- Monthly image statements for easy record keeping
- Limited to Sole-proprietorships, certain qualified non-profit organizations and qualified non-profit corporations
- Interest will be accrued daily, credited monthly and paid on the collected balance**
- Tiered interest rate structure (You must maintain a balance of $0.01 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.)
*Daily Balance Computation Method: We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principle in the account each day.
**Accrual of Interest on Non-Cash Deposits: Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks).
Effect of Closing an Account: If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
Interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time.