Metro Business Account
- $100 minimum balance required to open
- No minimum balance required
- Unlimited Check Writing/transactions
- Free business Check Card
- Free Commercial Online Access
- Free telephone banking (M.A.T.T. Metro's Automated Telephone Teller) 383-MATT (6288)
- Specialized "Customer Care" representatives
- Subject to account analysis
- Courtesy Overdraft Protection Program *
- Restrictions apply
- Easy to balance monthly statement
*Subject to credit approval
Product features and benefits offered with accounts are subject to change without notice.
Earnings credit: This account features an earnings credit, applied to reduce or eliminate fees on the account. If earnings credit exceeds fees for the monthly statement cycle, you will be assesed no fees but you will not paid, carry forward or otherwise receive credit for any excess earnings credit.
Earnings credit calculation: The earnings credit will be calculated by applying the periodic earnings credit rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. You will be paid the disclosed periodic earnings credit rate for at least 30 calendar days. We will never decrease this rate unless we give you at least 30 days notice in writing. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing by the number of days in the period. The period we use is the monthly statement cycle.
Accrual of Earnings Credit on Non-cash deposits: Earnings credit begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks) to your account.