Without proper financial planning, providing higher education for your children and/or grandchildren could result in financial hardship. We offer an educational plan to help you avoid this future financial stress.
Alabama’s 529 College Counts
- Anyone can contribute on behalf of a relative or non-relative
- Funds can be used at any accredited post-secondary educational institution that is eligible to participate in Federal Student Aid programs
- Alabama taxpayers are eligible for a state income tax deduction
- Withdrawals are tax-free if used for allowable college expenses
- No minimum amount is required to open a College Counts Fund
Contact us for more information.